Os image not able to flash

Hi,

Let’s unpack your video.

The first pop-up about inserting a SD card, is because you had the drive open in Explorer and then it got unmounted for flashing; completely normal behavior.

The second series of pop-ups, about formatting the disks are also completely normal under Windows.
When you flash your SD card, it will create a bunch of Linux partitions that Windows doesn’t understand, but will try to read anyways. Because it doesn’t understand the filesystem, Windows will assume you did something wrong and suggest formatting it.
You should ignore these, there’s nothing wrong with the SD card.

There should be one FAT partition that Windows does understand, it will be named something like resin-boot. On that partition, you should be able to find your device configuration.

Finally, you said “you plugged it in, and it didn’t work”.
For this part, we will need a lot more details; like which device are you using, what image are you flashing, which application should it load, etc.

Judging from the filename, I’m assuming you’re doing something with Nebra Helium; I personally have no experience with that, but I assume the process is pretty much the same as for Raspberry Pi’s.

Maybe this thread can be relevant to you.