Simplest program I've ever used...

And when it’s not necessary, don’t complicate it. Great job, Balena…and thanks

We are glad to hear that. Thanks for feedback!

@soundman1000 welcome to the forums - we hope you stick around! Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback, I’ll pass this on to the Etcher team who’ll surely appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hey hope you are good
yes balena etcher is the most simplest usb flasher in the market
thanks

Well, as it seems you are really lucky, soundman1000 - I wish I were, too! BalenaEtcher looks nice and simple and straight forward, but unfortunately it isn’t!
I choose the .img file, select the target stick, press ‘Flash!’ - then I get asked for the password, of which I think it’s meant to be the admin password… but nothing happens!
So, I fully agree on the simplicity of the program, although nothing happens…

Hi @whoozl

Would you like to create a separate thread about the issues you have faced? Would love to help figure what’s happening there

Hi Anuj
Thanks for approaching me! I’ll just give it another try but then I’d love to open a new thread.
Though to be honest, I don’t have much experience with forums, leave alone opening a new thread, but that shouldn’t be too difficult. If problems arise, I’ll ask you for assistance, ok?
Jens

Jens@Basel@Switzerland

Always feel free to ask for assistance Jensi. Regarding threads, there’s a button “+ New Topic” on the top right in https://forums.balena.io/c/etcher that lets you initiate a new discussion. Cheers!

Thanks for the advice!