problems with raspberry pi sound

The volume has airplay and others is what I am looking for since I am not looking to store music but to reproduce for example that of apple music or spotify

Yes according to https://volumio.org/volumio-overview/ it seems to have airplay support, not sure if it has spotify connect support,but probably allows you to login to spotify I would assume.

Hello with Volumio, if that is perhaps one of the drawbacks that you can get is that some functions are paid but for the rest it is ruled out that it was a hardware problem of the raspberry pi 3b

Hi Gabriel, thanks for confirming the hardware issue. If you happen to get access to a new Pi, I encourage you to try balena sound again. Keep us posted!

Best regards

federico

Hello fellow with the Volumio it is ruled out that it is hardware of the raspberry pi since with the latter the sound if it comes out of the jack of the raspberry pi.
in the Volumio player I cannot activate the bluetooth it gives me this message
This feature cannot be enabled, since it’s not available in your current MyVolumio Plan. MyVolumio SUPERSTAR or VIRTUOSO is required to use this functionality

Hi, can you confirm that the device is playing sound when using Raspbian and Volumio? For the specific Volumio question you will likely need to ask their support but it seems that bluetooth might be a paid add-on? If you have ruled out a hardware issue then have you tried reinstalling balenaOS and re-pushing the app with the default settings to see if it works?

hello at the end I put Volumio because it turns out that in balena sound it does not throw the sound through jack 3.5

OK, thanks for the update. If Volumio works then that might be the best solution for you. Assuming the hardware is working, the only thing we can suggest if you want to try again is to reinstall balenaOS again and try a fresh push of the balenaSound project.

The problem that I see at volumio is that you have to pay a year to unlock the rest of options like tidal qobuzz and others

Try this:
Go to Dashboard, in the Terminal, type:
amixer cset numid=3 1

Works like magic!

Regards