Newbie problem with Bluetooth not showing for Raspberry Pi4

That was it…

The Deploy with Balena link in that page!

Assume this is not available in the portal itself?

Services being downloaded now. A big thank you!

hopefully once the services are downloaded things will work smoothly, if they don’t you can always reply here and we can try to figure it out!

You are correct that the deploy with balena button you clicked isn’t available in the web dashboard itself, as its a shortcut to deploy a specific application

Progress! I can get to my Pi and play out via my macbook, great!

However my Samsung Galaxy is unable to connect. It finds the Pi and there is a sort of connection for calls only but audio isn’t working. The pertinent (red) bit of the logs below is ‘Address family not supported by protocol’. Any ideas what might be the issue?

21.05.21 15:32:39 (+0100) audio W: [pulseaudio] module-loopback.c: Cannot set requested source latency of 66.67 ms, adjusting to 250.00 ms
21.05.21 15:32:43 (+0100) audio E: [pulseaudio] backend-native.c: socket(SEQPACKET, SCO) Address family not supported by protocol
21.05.21 15:32:46 (+0100) audio E: [pulseaudio] backend-native.c: accept(): Not a socket
21.05.21 15:32:46 (+0100) audio W: [pulseaudio] module-loopback.c: Configured latency of 200.00 ms is smaller than minimum latency, using minimum instead

Unfortunately I am not too sure what could be going on here. I just tested a brand new balenaSound build to make sure everything was functional, and everything seemed to work fine for me, but admittedly I am on an iPhone. It did however connect and Bluetooth audio played properly. So, perhaps its is dependent upon the exact model of Galaxy you have, or some other settings on your phone. Maybe someone from the community will happen to know, as well. :slight_smile: