Etcher 1.5 problems on Mac

I installed Etcher v1.5 on my iMac (v10.14.3), but when I launch the app, nothing appears. I can quit the program and pull up the developer tools window, but the typical Etcher window doesn’t appear. Any suggestions?

FYI, I had an older copy of Etcher that I had used multiple times that I uninstalled prior to installing v1.5.

Hello @bwanajag
I’ve tested it on 10.14.2, it worked.
Do you see a blank window or no window at all?
What do you see in the developer tools console?

There’s no window at all. I see the balenaEtcher name at the top left of the screen (to the right of the apple), and have access to some of the menu items.

As a note, the install I’m referencing above was on an iMac. I also installed it on my MacBook Pro and it worked correctly. However, I’ve uninstalled and installed it several times on my iMac and it does the same thing every time - no window, only the application
name in the top left

I have the exact same problem on my iMac. I’ve used Etcher 1.5.5 last week and it was fine, now no window.

I’m in the exact same boat. installing an older 1.4.4 version on macOS 10.14.3 in a 2015 5K iMac.

Here’s a link to a .gif showing the issue: http://links.shdc.io/25e2acd767ca

Same problem on MacOS. I am going to go back to using Etcher app for now. This has been posted for 3 or 4 weeks. Is anyone looking into this?