Deleted Device - Format

I deleted and remove a device so i can format it and start off clean with it.
Then i flushed it with the software again but now its not showing up on the dashbroad.
I plugged in the device to an tv and shows up with a logo

hello,

the logo suggests that it has booted into balena OS. But as to why its not showing up in the dashboard, we may need more information.

• what type of device is this?
  • when you flashed it again, what image did you flash it with. I would suggest downloading a new image from the dashboard and trying again just to be sure.
  • is the device using wifi or ethernet? Are you certain that the device has internet connectivity
  • Is the device development mode? If it is, I would recommend that you try to ssh in locally and examine the logs - I can give instructions for how to do this if you need
  • what type of device is this? Raspberry Pi 3
  • when you flashed it again, what image did you flash it with. I would suggest downloading a new image from the dashboard and trying again just to be sure. using 64bit OS
  • is the device using wifi or ethernet? Are you certain that the device has internet connectivity ethernet
  • Is the device development mode? If it is, I would recommend that you try to ssh in locally and examine the logs - I can give instructions for how to do this if you need Yes
    Seems like its loaded on the dashbroad now as i was using the none 64 bit but now some services not running click on the log but nothing shows up

Hi, just to make sure I understand correctly: the device was not showing up because it was flashed with the wrong OS, is that correct?
Now that it is loaded on the dashboard, are you still experiencing the issue of some services no running? If so:

• What are these services?
  • What do you see in the device’s logs? (please paste them if possible)
  • Do you see any errors or failures when running the device health checks? (click the Diagnostics button in the sidebar to get to the health checks page)