Balenasound on HP Mini G3

Hello!
Forgive me if this is a simple fix, I’m not 100% sure what I am doing exactly. I currently have a few HP EliteDesk 800 G3’s laying around that I would like to use for Balenasound for a whole home audio setup I am planning on once I move in a new house. But there is no sound at all. I’ve installed and updated everything, tried switching between Multi_room/Multi_room_client/standalone, also tried switching the audio output. Only device it picks up is

0 hda-intel HDA-Intel-HDAIntelPCH

but it also says

audio W: [pulseaudio] main.c: This program is not intended to be run as root (unless --system is specified).

audio W: [pulseaudio] server-lookup.c: Unable to contact D-Bus: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

it also keeps showing this in the log

multiroom-client 2022-08-17 12-02-28.164 [Error] (Connection) Failed to connect to host ‘localhost’, error: Connection refused
multiroom-client 2022-08-17 12-02-28.164 [Error] (Controller) Error: Connection refused
multiroom-client 2022-08-17 12-02-28.164 [Error] (Connection) Error in socket shutdown: Socket not connected
multiroom-client 2022-08-17 12-02-29.165 [Error] (Connection) Failed to connect to host

I’ve also tested each DisplayPort output, I get video, but no audio output. Same with each of the headphone jacks on the front of the device. Is there something specific I need to do or install for intel based devices to get it working? I am using Spotify to test it and it looks like its picking that part up and playing, just not pushing out the sound.

Additional info that may help:
Device - HP Elitedesk 800 G3 Mini 35w(i5-7500T, 8gb Ram, 128gb Sata SSD)

TYPE
Generic x86_64 (legacy MBR)

HOST OS VERSION
balenaOS 2.98.33 (production)

SUPERVISOR VERSION

CURRENT RELEASE
b27422f

Hi Nick,

It seems that the HP EliteDesk 800 G3 is not one of our supported devices. We do support Intel NUC and Intel Edison. Here are some resources on using Balena with the Intel NUC. Although balenaSound can be run on an Intel NUC, we recommend using a Raspberry Pi 3B+ or Raspberry Pi 4 for the best experience.

Kind regards,

Julia