Balena EtcherPro Stuck does not boot

Hi,

I got my EtcherPro but it’s stuck on the boot screen and does not go into the system.

I just turn it on by plugin it in the power cable, and it turned on, and when up to the screen that says “Balena Etcher Pro” and it stays there… it’s as been over 30min and nothing. It keeps making a low-level sound like it’s on a loop.

Stays on this screen.

Is there a solution or this must be returned?

Regards,

Ricardo

Hello Ricardo,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your device. It seems this is a new issue that a couple of customers experienced very recently. We are trying to reproduce it on our end and understand what causes it. Can you please unplug it from power and plug it back in, then wait for 10-20 minutes to see if it changes something. If the issue persists, unfortunately you’ll have to return your device to get fixed or receive a replacement one. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Konstantinos

Hi Konstantinos,

I tried what you suggested but the problem persists, unfortunately.
Now, what do I need to do get o get information for the return of the product and packing label?

Kind Regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Can you email us to store@balena.io so my colleagues can follow up and share addresses etc privately?

Thanks,
Konstantinos

Hi Konstantinos,

I will do that thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Ricardo

Hi, We have just seen this same issue on our Balena Etcher Pro, what are the debug steps to determine if we have to return the unit?
Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out. In case you have tried the solution mentioned here and it didn’t work please contact us at store@balena.io so we can schedule a pick-up of the device. Thank you.

Best regards,

Stefanos Sakellariou