I’m facing a connectivity issue with my RPI 3.
The device has the status
Inactive, and I couldn’t find the reason for that.
I followed the instructions in the troubleshooting section, and I can tell that:
- the device is correctly connected to ethernet
- as much as can see, the network is not restricting or blocking the ports specified in the balena network requirements.
- in the dashboard everything seems to be normal with the logs, but the status is inactive and there is no access to the terminal.
- there is no recognized repeated pattern of the ACT led.
Any input is appreciated!
- Raspberry Pi 3
- balenaOS 2.26.0+rev1 (development)
- Supervisor version 8.0.0
- Network connection: Ethernet