Remote build failed: Multi Room Audio system

I’m trying to work on the Mult-Media audio and when I type in “balena push Multi_Media” :

[Success] Successfully uploaded images
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Some services failed to build:",“isError”:true}
[Error] Some services failed to build:
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Service: main",“isError”:true}
[Error] Service: main
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive JOBS=MAX npm install --unsafe-perm’ returned a non-zero code: 126",“isError”:true}
[Error] Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive JOBS=MAX npm install --unsafe-perm’ returned a non-zero code: 126
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[36m[Info]\u001b[39m Built on arm03"}
[Info] Built on arm03
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Not deploying release.",“isError”:true}
[Error] Not deploying release.
[Warn] Windows-format line endings were detected in some files. Consider using the --convert-eol option.
Remote build failed
RemoteBuildFailedError: Remote build failed
at Bluebird.then (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\build\utils\remote-build.js:60:23)
at runCallback (timers.js:705:18)
at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:676:5)
at processImmediate (timers.js:658:5)
at process.topLevelDomainCallback (domain.js:126:23)
From previous event:
at Object.startRemoteBuild (C:\Program Files\balena-cli\client\build\utils\remote-build.js:57:12)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)

If you need help, don’t hesitate in contacting our support forums at
https://forums.balena.io

For CLI bug reports or feature requests, have a look at the GitHub issues or
create a new one at: https://github.com/balena-io/balena-cli/issues/

@Erikay101 thanks for trying the project and welcome to the forum!

The first thing I’d try here is using the --convert-eol option on the end of your balena push command, so balena push <appname> --convert-eol.

If this still doesn’t help, could you please share the full build log output, as there may be more error messages further up that allow us to see what’s happening.

–convert-eol did not work at the end of the push command.
Though I already figured out the situation, thank you.

Hey,
we are verifying regarding --convert-eo, thanks for letting us know.
Glad you found a solution, if you want to share it it could be really useful on other occasions.

In order to better investigate about the --convert-eo issue, If you are still available, it would also be very helpful if you could provide to us some more informations:

• OS version (Windows version)
  • CLI version and installation method
  • The build logs (if possible)