Error building influxdb

Hi, I’m receiving the following error deployng app:

[Error] Some services failed to build:
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Service: influxdb",“isError”:true}
[Error] Service: influxdb
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c sed -i ‘s|/var/lib/influxdb|/data/influxdb|g’ /etc/influxdb/influxdb.conf’ returned a non-zero code: 1",“isError”:true}
[Error] Error: The command ‘/bin/sh -c sed -i ‘s|/var/lib/influxdb|/data/influxdb|g’ /etc/influxdb/influxdb.conf’ returned a non-zero code: 1
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[36m[Info]\u001b[39m Built on arm01"}
[Info] Built on arm01
[debug] handling message: {“message”:"\u001b[31m[Error]\u001b[39m Not deploying release.",“isError”:true}
[Error] Not deploying release.
Remote build failed
RemoteBuildFailedError: Remote build failed
at Bluebird.then (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/build/utils/remote-build.js:56:23)
at runCallback (timers.js:705:18)
at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:676:5)
at processImmediate (timers.js:658:5)
at process.topLevelDomainCallback (domain.js:126:23)
From previous event:
at Object.startRemoteBuild (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/build/utils/remote-build.js:54:12)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)

Hi,

These error messages only indicate that something is wrong with the influxdbservice in your application as its build failed. Can you please send us more details or the whole build logs if possible so we can help investigate the issue.

Actually, this is the failed command in your Dockerfile: sed -i ‘s|/var/lib/influxdb|/data/influxdb|g’ /etc/influxdb/influxdb.conf’. Can you please check that command locally as it returned a non-zero code.

Hi,
the config-file influxdb.conf is in /etc on alpine:

so you need to replace
“sed -i ‘s|/var/lib/influxdb|/data/influxdb|g’ /etc/influxdb/influxdb.conf”
with
“sed -i ‘s|/var/lib/influxdb|/data/influxdb|g’ /etc/influxdb.conf”