Is there a Device type for an Intel Celeron 4205U ?..Its an SOC (system on Chip)

Wondering what available device type BalenaOS can be used for the below system?..
ex- x86 or Intel NUC or ?..etc

Processor Intel Celeron 4205U (2C / 2T, 1.8GHz, 2MB)
Graphics Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
Chipset Intel SoC Platform
Memory 4GB Soldered DDR4-2666
Memory Slots Memory soldered to systemboard, no slots
Max Memory 4GB soldered memory, not upgradable
Storage 128GB SSD M.2 2242 PCIe 3.0x2 NVMe
Storage Support Up to two drives, 2x M.2 SSD • M.2 SSD up to 1TB each • Optional Intel Optane Memory Integrated with SSD, M.2
Card Reader No card reader
Optical None
Audio Chip High Definition (HD) Audio, Realtek ALC233VB codec
Speakers 1Wx1
Power Supply 65W 88% Adapter

Welcome to the forums @vpaduru1 - as its an Intel CPU, I think you could try the Intel NUC versions first (as it might have some additional tweaks for intel) and if that does not work, just the normal x86/x64 image :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hi @vpaduru1,

Did using the intel-nuc device-type work for you? Another option is trying our genericx86-64-ext device-type, depending on what the use is for. The specs you shared of your full BOM / hardware configuration indicate to me it might be for a laptop, so the Generic option might be a better fit.

To help with deciding in the future, the intel-nuc was intended mostly for embedded devices which tend to have MBR bootloaders and MSDOS partition tables. Alternatively, the genericx86-64-ext was created with a much more dynamic set of hardware in mind, usually for server configurations, which typically have UEFI bootloaders and GPT partition tables to support bigger disks.

I hope that helps, and please do share here what works best for you since others searching for a similar answer might find your experience helpful. :slight_smile: