The latest Etcher is out, get it from https://etcher.io/!
We’re moving towards more continuous releases, so we can get the fixes and features we build into Etcher to our users even faster! This release mostly contains bug fixes, to keep making Etcher even more stable!
- Add support for
- Avoid “broken” icon when selecting a zip image archive with invalid SVG
UNABLE_TO_GET_ISSUER_CERT_LOCALLYerror at startup when behind certain proxies
EHOSTDOWNerror at startup
- Display a user-friendly error message if the user is not in the sudoers file
- Make archive-embedded SVG icons work again
- Fix “imageBasename is not defined” error on the CLI
- Fix various drive scanning Windows errors
- Improve Windows drive detection error codes.