Balena dont seeing my sd card which my os see

hey guys ı have a problem on writing raspian os to sd.I using ubuntu 20.04 as my main OS .Today i installed rasspian os from it offical site and setup balena etcher for write to sd card.And ı plugged sd card to my pc(my pc has sd card slot).Ubuntu see it but balena etcher don saw it ı also try windows version with wine
this is how ubuntu see my sd card
resim

i changed my os to windows 10 to ubuntu last week and balenaetcher on win 10 easily can see my sd card
(my pc lang is turkish)

Hello @AliKilicoglu

What type of machine are you running etcher on? Do you see any meaningful error message in the etcher DevTools? (You can open DevTools by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I or Cmd+Alt+I if you’re on Mac OS).

Cheers,
Nico.

I’m having a similar problem. I’m running Ubuntu 14.04. This is an error I’m getting

gui.js:64243 {“stack”:“Error: Command failed: lsblk --bytes --all --pairs -o +pttype\nlsblk: unknown column: +pttype\n\n at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:304:12)\n at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:223:5)\n at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)\n at Socket. (internal/child_process.js:430:11)\n at Socket.emit (events.js:223:5)\n at Pipe. (net.js:664:12)”,“message”:“Command failed: lsblk --bytes --all --pairs -o +pttype\nlsblk: unknown column: +pttype\n”,“killed”:false,“code”:1,“signal”:null,“cmd”:“lsblk --bytes --all --pairs -o +pttype”,“stdout”:"",“stderr”:“lsblk: unknown column: +pttype\n”}

I get it as soon as I run Balena v 1.15.113. I get the dialogue box stating:

Command failed: lsblk --bytes --all --pairs -o +pttype
lsblk: unknown column: +pttype

Error: Command failed: lsblk --bytes --all --pairs -o +pttype
lsblk: unknown column: +pttype

at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:304:12)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:223:5)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)
at Socket. (internal/child_process.js:430:11)
at Socket.emit (events.js:223:5)
at Pipe. (net.js:664:12)

If I go into the DevTools (ctrl shift I), on the Memory tab, i can go to the Load button and see all the flash drives, SD cards and HDDs, but Balena’s GUI doesn’t see them. Any help would be appreciated

Hi there, Ubuntu 14.04 reached its end of life on April 30, 2019. Can you please try on a supported distribution. You can try to hack a later version of lsblk into your current distribution, which supports the expected output, but that will likely lead to more problems.