Wifi not connecting Pi Zero W

Thanks Tmigone.

" Upnpn and bluetooth-audio services are not running " -> for the sake of troubleshooting I truned them off to focus on one issue at a time.

• Just to clarify, this is running on a Raspberry Pi Zero W, correct?
    correct
  • What version of balenaOS and supervisor are you on? (Check dashboard for this info)
  • Can you extract logs one more time but with this command journalctl -a --no-pager ?
    will do

If you can update to the latest version that would help
Sure thing will try that (rather than the steps above actually)

THX

trying to start again :frowning:

See the 2 pictures above and this https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/SWXZpDJHR2/
I have recreated the whole stack, with the newer balena-sound.
Setup the Region AU so wifi connectton went smoothly.
But still no sound :frowning:

Hi Pierre, examining the logs you shared I don’t see anything particularly wrong. I’ll ask you to provide a few more diagnostics to proceed troubleshooting. You’ll need to access the following URL with your browser and share the results you get http://<DEVICE_IP>:3000/support (where <DEVICE_IP> is the IP address of your device, you can check the value using balenaCloud dashboard).

THX Tmigone

Hi there.
Any clue from what I posted?

Hi Pierre, sorry for the delay we had our annual team summit last week and things were a bit hectic :smiley:
Did you manage to solve this problem? Checking the support logs you sent I still don’t see anything suspicious. This might sound silly, but did you try power cycling the device?

Next steps if you still have trouble would be for you to provide us with support access to your device. This would allow me to take a look at the device remotely. If you are OK with that here is a quick guide on how to do it. Once you enable support access (please allow it for a couple of days) you will also need to provide us with the UUID of the device. Feel free to PM me with the UUID so that we don’t make it public.