Video blue and audio garbled

I just installed a new Raspberry Pi 3 device running Balena and loaded some .mp4 and .jpg files. I have configured this exactly like other devices we have in our networks, but now this one has a blue tint to the videos and the audio is badly garbled. I have compared it to other working units and have configured the settings to be exactly like the others. After a reboot the audio was fine, but now the videos are badly off-color. Where can I look on this?

I will also say that this is running the newer 2.29.2 rev2 software on Balena.

Update: I reinstalled with the 2.29.2 rev1 version and this did not help. All settings match working units exactly, so I don’t know what else to look at. We’re evaluating the cable to see if it’s not getting consistent PoE, but I’m not putting much stock in this.

Hey @jallen344,

This sounds like a hardware issue rather than a Balena issue, given that the other devices work fine.

Can you try booting the problematic device with a Raspbian SD Card and checking of the problem also happens there?

Hey @jallen344,
This sounds like a hardware issue rather than a Balena issue, given that the other devices work fine.
Can you try booting the problematic device with a Raspbian SD Card and checking of the problem also happens there?

So I had a person on-site use a different cable to plug the device into the switch on another port and it worked fine. So it looks like it may be an inconsistent power issue, after all. We are going to re-terminate or rerun the cable and see if that helps. Thanks!