restore external hd on windows 10

hi. I used for error your program on my hd of 1 tb .
NOW my windows 10 read only a little hd and my files is gone.
is it possible to restore hd?

Hi ,
looks like you are in trouble. Your best option is to try windows recovery options (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options) but quite likely there is not a lot of hope. Etcher would have overwritten the first GB (depending on image size and how long you let it go ). Is you windows still showing up at all ?
Regards Thomas

the problem is with my external hd. windows was reading only a little hd while the hd is of 1 tb. I DON’T think that windows recovery system could restore it. i hope that you have other solutions.

Other than windows recovery I can only think of data recovery tools that might be able to restore your data from the drive before you reinstall windows.
I do not quite understand your setup yet. What I have picked up is the following:

• Windows is booting from a small internal HD that is still intact.
  • a lot of your system is on an external HD which you partially overwrote using etcher
    So windows is still booting but your data partition is not working any more ?

“a lot of your system is on an external HD which you partially overwrote using etcher
So windows is still booting but your data partition is not working any more ?”

no . windows works . is my external hd that is out!
windows don’t read it as an hd of 1 tb . and all the old file that was in the hd are not visible and accessable

Etcher would have overwritten the first part of the disk and replaced the partition table. So your only option is to use forensic tools to recover as much data as possible and then reformat the drive.