Pulse Audio in belena sound stop audio - usb dac

Hi I am using balena sound with a NanoSound USB DAC and I am getting the following error after some playback. Normally it happens in between tracks. I am using airplay to stream the audio from an ipad.

2022-07-27T09:11:29.427494000Z W: [alsa-sink-USB Audio] alsa-util.c: Got POLLNVAL from ALSA
2022-07-27T09:11:29.431414000Z W: [alsa-sink-USB Audio] alsa-util.c: Unable to set sw params: No such device
2022-07-27T09:11:29.431973000Z E: [alsa-sink-USB Audio] alsa-sink.c: Failed to set software parameters: No such device

Has anyone else seen issues with pulse audio an external dac? Also how would I go about starting pulseaudio with -vvvv so it provides debug logs?

Thanks

Tim

Hi @timcorrin does the audio still keep playing after you get this error? Are you able to switch to a different track?

This user was getting a similar error to you. They seemed to have found a solution. Perhaps this forum thread could be helpful to you?

Also this post discusses this error on the raspberrypi stackexchange forums. There’s a chance that it could be a power supply issue. How are you powering your device?