Pulseaudio not wordking with Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Soundcard

Hello i’m unable to get audio output from my Raspberry pi 3 to my soundcard.
I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Soundcard that works flawlessly on my other pi. But my 2i4 does not.
The 2i2 has stereo input and output, but the 2i4 has stereo input and 4 channels out [LEFT, RIGHT, 3,4] Is problem caused by impropper channel mappings?

These are the following audio information from the terminal:

--- Audio ---
 audio  Starting audio service with settings:
 audio  - pulseaudio 15.0
 audio  - Pulse log level: NOTICE
 audio  - Default output: AUTO
 audio  - Default volume: 75%
 audio  
 audio  Detected audio cards:
 audio  0 bcm2835-jack bcm2835_headpho-bcm2835Headphones
 audio  1 USB USB-Audio-Scarlett2i4USB
 audio  
 audio  
 audio  Waiting for sound supervisor to start at 172.17.0.1:80
 audio  Setting audio routing rules...
 audio  Routing 'balena-sound.input' to 'snapcast'.
 audio  Routing 'balena-sound.output' to 'alsa_output.usb-soundcard-1.analog-stereo'.
 audio  W: [pulseaudio] main.c: This program is not intended to be run as root (unless --system is specified).
 audio  E: [pulseaudio] module-loopback.c: No such sink.
 audio  E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-loopback" (argument: "latency_msec=200 source=balena-sound.output.monitor sink=alsa_output.usb-soundcard-1.analog-stereo"): initialization failed.
 audio  E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Sink alsa_output.usb-soundcard-1.analog-stereo does not exist.
 audio  E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Sink alsa_output.usb-soundcard-1.analog-stereo does not exist.
 audio  W: [pulseaudio] server-lookup.c: Unable to contact D-Bus: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11
 audio  W: [pulseaudio] main.c: Unable to contact D-Bus: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

If it is not possible to create your own mappings and make BalenaSound/OS ignore channel 3,4 from the sound interface.
Would anyone have a recomendation for a decent soundcard with 2x Balanced TRS output. Buying another 2i2 is a little expensive.