No Tasks to do.

Hi everyone, I’ve started yesterday to donate my RaspberryPi 3 to the fold for covid project. I’ve installed the balenaOS and deployed the image of the latest version of fold for covid in my dashboard. It seems to be installed and working but there is no task to do. What I did wrong?

It also took me ~26 hours to get tasks on my fold for covid app first time I deployed it, maybe wait a bit more to see if tasks queue is visible .

To add to what Ayan said. The amount of jobs sent to your PI will vary based on the requirements of labs. So there might be times when the PI won’t get any job to process.

There are not many work units available at the moment - you can see the project status here:

Server Status

Scroll down about 2/3rds of the way down and look for the Rosetta Unsent Tasks field. At the time of writing there are zero available. From my experience I get a small number of units every 3 days at present. If you look at the server status and see that there are units available it might be worth restarting your Pi so that it reconnects with the server sooner than it might do if left to the discretion of the project manager.

Hopefully more units will be available soon - when I first started this project there were always units available but this has not been the case for a while now.

Now I have an account to http://einsteinathome.org/ running instead of Fold for Covid.