Flash multiple devices into one device

Is there a way to flash multiple storage devices into one storage device?

Ex: If you had an SD Card, a Flash drive with multiple partitions, and a regular USB Drive, could you format another storage device to include all those within it?

It might sound silly… but I want to know!

Can you clarify your use case:

Are you wanting to copy all the partitions of each of the source drives to new partitions on the target drive?

As of now, the only way to do that would be to create the partitions you want on the target drive with the exact sizes of the source drive partitions, mount the source drive partitions on your host computer, the data from the mounted source partitions to the partitions on the target drive using a disk utility like Linux/Mac’s dd or Window’s diskutil.

If you can provide a use case for this behavior, I can try to see if we can add it for the roadmap.

One more thing to note, this is a fairly complicated process and will probably take a long time for you to figure out, depending on your knowledge of block storage devices, dd, etc., and even then it is a challenge. If you can find another way to do what you’re trying to accomplish, i.e. just copying files, I would do that. Just don’t want to send you down a difficult road if you don’t need to.