Flash failed but disk filled

Hello there

I have a problem (i use win11 64) I wanna flash Ubuntu-20.04.3-desktop-amd64 (2.86Gb file size) on my 64Gb SanDisk USB flash disk. After it goes 100%, it shows that the flash failed. However, my USB flash disk has already been filled with an efi folder with three efis in it. The room left was only 3.1 Mb. I’m not sure whether I was able to use it as my boot disk, so I follow the instruction on the document, use the diskpart to clean my USB flash disk, and re-flash it. Unexpectedly, it failed again. I’ve tried twice, but it turns out to be the same problem.

Could you please help me whats going wrong

Thank you so much and wish you all the best!

Were you able to figure it out? I’m having pretty much the same exact problem and haven’t found a conclusive solution yet

Sadly I haven’t received any response yet till now. I have already turned to ventory, and if you still need to make a boot disk, you may try it. It’s much easier than this. All you need to do is to make your usb disk your “ventory”, and paste iso in it. Then you can use the disk to boot into the iso. The number and the kind are only limited by how big is your disk. Besides, you can still use it as a disk for your other files (ventory change the disk into two different parts so that the two parts don’t mess

and i have also turned to arch linux
it is much more flexible than ubuntu