The latest Etcher beta is out, get it from https://etcher.io/
Here’s the changelog below:
v1.0.0-beta.18 - 2017-01-16
- Improve Etcher CLI error messages.
- Replace the
--robotCLI option with an
- Sort supported extensions alphabetically in the image file-picker.
- Label system drives in the drive-list widget.
- Show available Etcher version in the update notifier.
- Confirm before user quits while writing.
- Add a changelog link to the update notifier modal.
- Make the image file picker attach to the main window (as a real modal).
- Fix alignment of single call to action buttons inside modals.
- Fix “Invalid message” error caused by the IPC client emitting multiple JSON objects as a single message.
- Fix “This key is already associated with an element of this collection” error when multiple partitions point to the same drive letter on Windows.
- Fix system drives detected as removable drives on Mac Mini.
- Fix sporadic “EIO: i/o error, read” errors during validation.
- Fix “EIO: i/o error, write” error.