Etcher not flashing iso

Balena Etcher not flashing the iso into the usb stick, gets the following error message.

Blockquote gui.js:76035 {“stack”:“Error: The elevated process died unexpectedly\n at createError (file:///tmp/.mount_balenacKo5FY/resources/app/generated/gui.js:21862:23)\n at Object.createUserError (file:///tmp/.mount_balenacKo5FY/resources/app/generated/gui.js:21874:16)\n at file:///tmp/.mount_balenacKo5FY/resources/app/generated/gui.js:92674:34\nFrom previous event:\n at Object.elevateCommand (file:///tmp/.mount_balenacKo5FY/resources/app/generated/gui.js:92653:25)\n at async Server. (file:///tmp/.mount_balenacKo5FY/resources/app/generated/gui.js:91631:37)”,“message”:“The elevated process died unexpectedly”,“description”:“The process error code was 126”,“report”:false,“stackCleaned”:true,“image”:“manjaro-gnome-20.0.3-minimal-200606-linux56.iso”}

Tried multiple iso, same error… Right now I am on Manjaro KDE and I used the app image of etcher

Solved the issue by using etcher package from pacman.

If Etcher does not flash then try Rufus instead, I did for img on 16 gb drive
https://rufus-usb.en.uptodown.com/windows/download

When trying to flash an SD card using the AppImage packaged version of Etcher, running on Manjaro Linux, the process fails because of a permission issue.

A user has also suggested a fix for this permission issue if you want to keep using the AppImage. According to user @Niceplace in Github:

The issue is solved by deleting the package appimagelauncher and rebooting the system (not sure if the reboot is really necessary, but I did it and it worked). Others might need to also remove libappimage (from extra) but that was not the case for me.