Drive mountpoint contains image

When trying to use my usb and etcher to switch from windows to Linux mint, when the screen gives me the select drive icon and I press this I get the note “Drive Mountpoint Contains image” and I can go no further. What does this mean and how do I proceed.

Hello, we have a forum category dedicated to Etcher here: https://forums.balena.io/c/etcher – can you please re-post there? Please don’t forget to mention the version of Etcher you’re seeing the problem on.

Hi , i have this problem :point_down: my device ( DELL windows ) ١١‏-٤‏-٢٠٢٠، ١١:١٧ م Office Lens.pdf (959.3 KB)

Hi

Looks like you have the image in the USB drive that you want to flash the image to. You will have to copy the image to your hard drive, and then flash the USB.

Can you explain more to me , because I did not understand you well?

@adoody You need to copy the Checkra1n 0.10.0-INTEL file from you USB drive on to your Desktop, then start up Etcher and fined that Checkra1n 0.10.0-INTEL file on your desktop, select that and then flash. After this your usb should be a bootable drive that you can put into the machine you are trying to boot up.

Thank you, I will implement your words and inform you of everything new, appreciating your tiredness and your effort​:pray::tulip:

no problem, happy to help!