Didn't find Balena OS for Nvidia Jetson Nano 4GB Dev Kit

I have Nvidia Jetson Nano 4GB Dev Kit. I didn’t find suitable Balena OS image for it.

Its the “Nvidia Jetson Nano SD-CARD” one

Hey @suyash-chavan the OS that nmaas87 should work, if you search nvidia jetson nano on this page: balenaOS - Run Docker containers on embedded IoT devices you should find it

1 Like

Hi, my service is use OpenBalena Verion 3.2.2, i use Nvidia Jetson Nano SD-CARD the lasted image but it can not run success, the board buyed long long age, i don’t know which can i use. Can you help me? The picture is what i encountered.

Hey Xavierchan,
I would recommend that you double check which Nvidia Jetson Dev Kit you have, if its the 4 GB or the 2 GB variant. Then download the development image from Run containers on embedded edge devices - balenaOS
(for the 2 GB Version this one: Nvidia Jetson Nano 2GB Devkit SD, for the 4 GB Version this one: Nvidia Jetson Nano SD-CARD).
I would then go ahead, flash that image onto an SD Card and try booting the unit.
As soon as this works out, you can try getting it to work with openBalena :slight_smile:

Also, openBalena 3.2.2 is 2 years old now, please try upgrading to the latest version, 3.8.2 GitHub - balena-io/open-balena: Open source software to manage connected IoT devices at scale

Oh, i use Nvidia Jetson Nano SD-CARD development image, can smooth running half. I run the board can see the logging and enter the logo page. But suffer another problem.

Hm, I don’t recall seeing the mounting issues.
Maybe @cmfcruz can put some engineer for the Jetson Nano balenaOS image in contact with you to look at the error you’re seeing :slight_smile:

@xavierchan Did you find a solution? Having the same issue.