BalenaSound Dashboard

Hello, I am using my raspberry pi 4 to be used as a bluetooth receiver. I have the device booted and it is showing as online in the dashboard. I believe i am supposed to see a list of services for my device. I cannot find this list though. I am wondering if the device is not working correctly or if I am doing something wrong. A little advice would be great thanks.

Hello there, from what you are seeing in the dashboard it looks like you have successfully provisioned the device (it’s up and running balenaOS) but it has no application release to run, either you haven’t deployed balenaSound in this case or the device is yet to download it (unlikely as it should clearly state in the dashboard that it’s doing so).

Were you following a guide to get started with balenaSound? If this is your first time with balena probably easiest way to deploy is to use the “deploy with balena” button here: GitHub - balenalabs/balena-sound: Build a single or multi-room streamer for an existing audio device using a Raspberry Pi! Supports Bluetooth, Airplay and Spotify Connect. Just make sure you don’t create a new application in balenaCloud, but select the one that you already created which has your online device.

Hey there
Were you able to follow my colleague’s instructions to get the balenaSound app deployed to your device?

Let us know if you need any help :slight_smile:

Thanks for using balenaSound