I found the problem, I updated 2 dependencies in my stack and it’s been a while since I update master.
Found an Issue with WifiConnect
curl https://api.github.com/repos/balena-io/wifi-connect/releases/latest -s
This repo was moved.
"message": "Moved Permanently",
I updated the url and this worked again.
The issue was the combination of all three problems mixed.
I feel a bit in the dark when there is no output like in this situation, maybe more insight into the pipeline could be a good thing.
It’s pushing the changes to balena but I get this output
error: error in sideband demultiplexer
478c07f..ccc008d master -> master
error: failed to push some refs to 'firstname.lastname@example.org:gh_santicomp2014/greenbox.git'
Thanks again for the reply.