balena push hanging on uploading

Balena push hanging on upload, here’s the output of the debug:
balena-cli version 15.1.1

[23-03-21 12:06:33]bbourn:~/dev/i8labs/SpatialTracker$ DEBUG=4 balena push 1100
[debug] original argv0=“/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/bin/node” argv=[/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/bin/node,/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/bin/run,push,1100] length=4
[debug] new argv=[/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/bin/node,/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/bin/run,push,1100] length=4
[debug] Deprecation check: 0.76947 days since last npm registry query for next major version release date.
[debug] Will not query the registry again until at least 7 days have passed.
[Debug] Using build source directory: .
[Debug] Pushing to cloud for fleet: 1100
[debug] Event tracking error: Timeout awaiting ‘response’ for 0ms
| Packaging the project source…[Debug] Tarring all non-ignored files…
/ Packaging the project source…[Debug] docker-compose.yaml file found at “/Users/bbourn/dev/i8labs/SpatialTracker”
/ Packaging the project source…[Debug] Tarring complete in 1721 ms
[debug] Connecting to builder at https://builder.balena-cloud.com/v3/build?slug=g_admin_admin3%2F1100&dockerfilePath=&emulated=false&nocache=false&headless=false&isdraft=false
/ Uploading source package to https://builder.balena-cloud.com^C
Received SIGINT, cleaning up. Please wait.
SIGINT: Build aborted on SIGINT signal

SIGINTError: Build aborted on SIGINT signal
at process.sigintHandler (/usr/local/lib/balena-cli/build/utils/remote-build.js:52:31)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:520:26)
at process.emit (events.js:400:28)
at process.emit (domain.js:475:12)

Hello, how long did you wait before terminating the upload? Is it a particularly large upload? Also, did you attempt the push at a later time just to rule out temporary network issues at some point between you and the builder?

Hi, I know it’s been a bit but I’m following up on my colleague’s previous message:

• How long did you wait before terminating the upload?
  • Is it a particularly large upload?
  • Did you attempt the push at a later time just to rule out temporary network issues at some point between you and the builder?

If you have managed to fixed the issue on your own, please let us know the solution you have found in case anyone else may be able to benefit from it as well.

Solved this. I was accidentally attempting to push a large MP4 file that I was using for testing purposes. included the test data directory in my dockerignore and everything was fine.