Balena Sound Can't Push to Rasp Pi Zero W

Ok all, I am very new to this so please bear with me. I am trying to hook up a Rasp Pi Zero W with the Phat DAC. I have the device online and in my BalenaCloud acct, but I am LOST when it comes to pushing the Balena_Sound file to the Pi? I have tried to follow all the directions, but since this is my first ever project, I can’t seem to figure it out. I keep getting an error, what do I do from here?

Any help is appreciated.

Hey @DigitalMom40 and welcome to the forum! Thanks for giving the project a shot; it looks like you’re pretty close to the finishing line.

What you need to do from here is extract that balena-sound-master.zip file you’ve downloaded, cd into that directory, and then try the balena push Livingroom_Speakers command again.

Keep us posted with how you get on!

Ok, my excitement was short lived. I was pushing just fine then it ended with an error. Attached is my error…

Have you changed the code at, fromt he previous push? It is likely that your Dockerfile or docker-compose.yml has an error in there. There should not be a “main” service in the code, that the error refers to. How did you get the code as well? (git clone, zip download…) Can you list the contents of that balena-sound-master folder?

I apologize for my late reply, been really busy with school. To answer your questions, I didn’t change anything. I downloaded the zip file and extracted it into the same download folder. Attaching a picture of whats inside the balena_sound_master folder.

I figured it out myself. Got it all setup, just have to test it. File pushed perfectly… Thanks for all the help.