balena Dashboard not opening! :(

Hello,
I am unable to open balena Dashboard. Status says this!

Can someone let me know when probably should the site be up?
I’m actually having a demo to be shown with balenaCloud in less than an hour!:sweat_smile:

I’m randomly getting the same dashboard problem and I’m also not able to upload new builds. I suspect this is due to the API issues that they mentioned earlier, but the status says its back up. This does not appear to be the case. If its related, this is what im seeing on build:

[Error] Error:: ‘id’ was present on a filter object but undefined, did you mean to use null instead?
[Error] Not deploying release.
[Error] Upstream API server/DB error:

Been getting the same thing here on trying to push two different projects to the cloud builder for the past hour, just FYI. Must be related to the API issues.

[Error] Error:: ‘id’ was present on a filter object but undefined, did you mean to use null instead?
[Error] Upstream API server/DB error:
Remote build failed

Alternate error that also sometimes appears:

[Error] Upstream API server/DB error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT
Remote build failed

Just noticed this thread, sorry for the very late reply…but yes, the Dashboard has had downtime on/off over the past few weeks as you can see on the Status page. We are working on an underlying fix to improve stability, and avoid these problems in the future. Thanks for your patience while we get it resolved! :slight_smile: