Balena CLI just started failing on push/build: “The requested image’s platform (linux/amd64) does not match the detected host platform”

In building a custom balena-sound image with minor changes I kept getting a The requested image's platform (linux/arm/v7) does not match the detected host platform (linux/amd64) and no specific platform was requested error.

I rolled back to a previous git version that worked without issues and am getting the same error when building. My fleet still has * armv7hf* architecture. I found this post that shed some light, but it looks like the resolution was for the Balena team to update the remote builders. Any ideas on if this is the case again?

Hello @layton we updated the builders again recently. Can you retry your build and let us know if you still see the warning? If you do, please try to note the builder ID such as Building on 9214c56. Otherwise, you can usually ignore that platform warning.

All working now! Thanks for the heads up, @alanb128 . I was able to build and deploy both current and previous versions using remote builder.