This week’s release notes include improvements to the dashboard and better WiFi configurability.
- Previously, long running builds could be incorrectly marked as failed. This has been fixed.
- Clicking the device status gauge in the left sidebar will now take you to your application’s device list.
- The dashboard will now perform better on networks with intermittent connection issues.
- Support has been added for QMI and MBIM cellular modems.
- The regulatory domain for the WiFi interface can now be set in the
config.jsonfile, which allows devices, where permitted, to connect to channels 12 and 13 on boot. The
countryfield should be used—for example
- Users cannot directly SSH into devices with production images, but users attempting this action in the past may have seen a password prompt. While logging in at this prompt did nothing, the prompt has now been removed to avoid confusion.
Device specific OS updates
- v2.0.4+rev1 released to production.
- v2.0.4+rev2 released to production.