Switch from Resin to Balena I'm Missing Apps

I had 1 used app (5 devices) and 2 inactive apps. When logging into Balena I saw only one of the 2 inactive apps that can be discarded and not my active app with multiple devices. Please advise. Email used for forum is same as prior resin.io account.

App name I remember was RPi3dev

Hey guys - literally - how do we get back apps that didn’t migrate over with your switch to Balena branding.

Hi there, we’re looking into this now and treating it as a matter of urgency, we’ll get back to you as soon as we know more.

Hi there, we see those three applications in a different account, associated with a different email address from your company; I think perhaps you are logging in to the wrong account.

Yes - I thought the other account was the main account too dblan*******@ account. But app RasPi3 with 5 devices is not there.

Hi there @acoach

We can definitely see your application and devices from our side of things so don’t worry, you haven’t lost anything. We just need to work out why you cannot see what we can.

Please could you take a screenshot when you’re logged in to the dblan*******@ account that you mention just so that we can see if anything looks incorrect? If you’re not comfortable posting this on the forum you can send it to hello@balena.io and I’ll be able to pick it up.

Just to confirm also we received your last message to the hello inbox but I’m replying here to keep everything in one thread.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello same is with me, I dont see application after login.its blank and after login username is different than what we used to have earlier.

Hey there @vickyshelke

Could you let us know what your account username is (either PM it to myself or send it to hello@balena.io) so we can look into this for you. Please also let me know what application you are expecting to see and how many devices there should be present.

I did a password reset on the other email account and now see my instances - thanks!

That’s great news, thanks for letting us know! :slightly_smiling_face:

details sent on hello.balena.io