Balena Applications disappeared

Hello,

It has been like 2 months since not using Balena, but now all the applications that I had has disappeared.

What might has just happened?

Thanks

Hi,

We don’t remove any applications, devices or any other information from an account regardless of whether it’s active or not. Is it possible you have more than one account and may be looking at the wrong one?

If not, please let me know your balena username and the names of applications you expect to see, and I’ll look into this for you.

Best regards,

Heds

Yeah, I changed the email. So the last email was logged but w/ no apps.

Thx

Hi @deoqc ,

Could you let me know the last email address you used? I’d like to see if this is still valid on our system, and if there are applications associated with it.

Best regards,

Heds

The email that should be invalid (but I logged in) is deo.queiroz.carlos@gmail.com

Hi,

I’ve had a look, and indeed that’s tied to a user account that has no applications. Is it possible someone else used this and deleted the applications? Or maybe they were deleted via the SDK or balenaCLI in a script? We’ve not had any other reports of something like this, and I can’t see any evidence that we’ve deleted them.

Best regards,

Heds

Sorry if I was not clear.

The problem is solved because I changed the email of the account.

The new email has all the applications correctly, but I got confused 'cause I was able to login in the old email (that probably should be invalid/inactive).

Thank you for letting us know @deoqc,
Cheers