Show status of services in devices view?

When looking at the devices in the dashboard, it would be really nice to be able to see the status of the service(s) running on the devices.

Right now, I have to click on every single device to make sure that a container has not exited or failed.

Thanks!

Hey @cnr, that is a very interesting idea, I’ve added it to our internal issue tracker, and checking with our team about it! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say :slight_smile:

Hi @imrehg, any update on the status of this feature?

It’s becoming more important for me as:

1. I’m adding more devices to the cloud
  2. My containers have restart=no in the docker-compose.yml file (so that I can debug a failed container)

Right now, I’m having to click on each device to check if the container is in a non “Exited” state, which is something I would prefer to do at a glance.

Thank you!

Hi @cnr,

I’m going to reach out to the product team and see if there’s been any shift in status. We are currently discussing how we want to deal with more detailed monitoring inside the team, so this is a good fit. I’m going to ping the team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we have some more info (in a shorter timeframe, this time!).

Best regards,

Heds

Hi @cnr

We’ve heard back from our product team: although more detailed monitoring is something that is under active discussion, the particular functionality you’re asking for is not something that we have immediate plans for, so we can’t give you an ETA at this stage. Sorry about that!

Kind regards
Alida

All good, thanks for getting back to me!