resolution hdmi output

hi,

I am building an streaming application for the Jetson nano. This application has to work on 1080p since running at 4K will reduce performance.

My application seems to attach itself to the display server for the ‘balena’ logo.
My question is, is it possible to edit/fix resolution for this display server. If not, can it be completely disabled (debugging is difficult since my application will attach itself to this server once xorg is killed for some reason)

Hey Jasper,
why are you killing Xorg? And what’s the problem with debugging? You should be able to SSH into the device even without XOrg.
Did you have a look at Nvidia Jetson Nano Display issue - #24 by nazrhom which is remotely similar?

I am not killing Xorg, but is appears to quit sometimes in the span of multiple days.
This was not immediately obvious as the application apparently connected to another display server. With debugging, i refer to finding the cause of this issue.

Hi

Were you able to pull logs for why xorg was quitting? Would make sense to take a look at those and figure what’s happening exactly