Problem with Arduino Makefile

I am trying to push code from the RPi3 to an Arduino.
The Set-Up I use (and propably misconfigured) is the one I discribed in this thread.

I am trying to use the Arduino Makefile that this resin blog post talks about.

When I try to upload my code I get the Error Message:

root@raspberrypi3-c49223e:/sonah/src/sleepypi/run/script# make
mkdir -p .lib//usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/
/usr/bin/avr-gcc  -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -funsigned-char -funsigned-bitfields -fpack-struct -fshort-enums -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=100 -DUSB_VID= -DUSB_PID= -I. -Iutil -Iutility -I /usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino -I /usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/variants/arduino:standard/   -c -o .lib//usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/wiring.c.o /usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/wiring.c
In file included from /usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/wiring_private.h:33:0,
                 from /usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/wiring.c:25:
/usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:213:26: fatal error: pins_arduino.h: No such file or directory
 #include "pins_arduino.h"
                          ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:429: recipe for target '.lib//usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/wiring.c.o' failed
make: *** [.lib//usr/share/arduino//hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/wiring.c.o] Error 1

Some threads on the interwebz said I should add
board.build.variant=arduino:standard
to my boards.txt, but i already have this line in it.

Any other Ideas on how to slove this problem?