Pi compute module 4 carrier board compatibility

I have a custom carrier board for my Pi 4 compute module ( I designed it), and I am wanting to find out if it would work with Etcher Pro?

Hello Mike,
Welcome to the balena forums!
Could you share with us more details about your carrier board and how do you plan to use EtherPro with it? Feel free to share your work with the community if it is not confidential.

• What variant of the Pi 4 compute module do you use?
  • Does your carrier board has an SD card connector? or do you plan to flash the eMMC on the Pi module?

I am just going to purchase a fin and use it instead. I wonder how long the fin will be on back order ?

Thanks,

Mike

Hello

From what I can see in the store, you can order a fin today. However, if you also want a compute module along with it, then you will have to backorder. I am contacting my colleague to check if we have any updates on this.

Thanks

Hello @elder ,

As Rahul said, some balenaFin variants are in stock at the moment. The limiting factor is the RaspberryPi CM3+L as they are in very short supply. We’re working to secure more units as soon as possible, but the situation is pretty extreme. We post regular updates on when we expect units to be instock here.

Cheers,
Nico.