Need response re Etcher Pro Release / Pricing Etcher 14 DAYS LATER

Etcher Pro Release / Pricing
Etcher
14 DAYS LATER

mhfullme-ncsu
5d
Need to buy this product. If you are going to release a news announcement, please do so ASAP as summer is ending. I have a clear documented need at this price point, previous experience on using Etcher over many engineering classes and need it this semester which is starting soon.
mhfullme-ncsu
3m
Does not look like monitoring occurs very often here on this forum. Due to business needs, I am going to have to go buy a more expensive, likely less capable unit. I am an electrical engineer with many decades experience in complex systems including system , electrical, functional and software test. I currently help support teaching in wireless, IoT, Cloud , Security and other graduate courses with networks of hundreds of IoT -type devices in recent times. Wish I could have been engaged in this rollout but looks like it’s not going to happen.

Hi @mhfullme-ncsu I just responded here as well, but just in case I’ll post again here:

Apologies for the slow response. We’re still working on an improved design for the Etcher Pro, so estimated availability is not until later in the year. We’ll keep you updated!