Microservices (Multicontainer) Rpi3 as acess point

Hello there, first let me explain that what I am trying to do is very similar to what many have requested but after following their threads I still can’t make it work.

What I am trying to achieve is to have 2 containers, the first one has some data that exposes via zerorpc to the second container named ‘front end’ which is the main issue of this thread.

This second container is a Flask server that is running on the port 80. What we need on these devices is to expose an access point (internet is on ethernet) and have a unique IP so the anyone can just connect to the AP and get into the predefined static IP address and get some diagnostics.

I have followed this thread: Creating access point - Raspberry Pi Zero W

And as far as I can get is showing me this error while I am trying to get the connection up on activate_connection.py:

dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound: Failedto connect to socket /host/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory

Here is the connection on system-connections:
[connection]
id=petrologap
uuid=36060c57-aebd-4ccf-aba4-ef75121b5f77
type=wifi
autoconnect=false
interface-name=wlan0
permissions=
secondaries=

[wifi]
band=bg
mac-address-blacklist=
mac-address-randomization=0
mode=ap
seen-bssids=
ssid=petrologap

[wifi-security]
group=
key-mgmt=wpa-psk
pairwise=
proto=
psk=badpassword

[ipv4]
address1=192.168.1.127/24,192.168.1.1
dns=8.8.8.8;8.8.4.4;
dns-search=
method=manual

[ipv6]
addr-gen-mode=stable-privacy
dns-search=
method=ignore

After all this, I think I still need to assign the DHCP with dnsmasq which I haven’t exactly how to do yet. Any help would be really appreciated.

Here is the relevant code on git https://github.com/CarlosLabrado/flaskTest