Just created a new Jetson TX1 device and install balena on it. Here are improvements to the instructions:
- Use the form on the left to configure and download balenaOS for your new device.* Write the OS file you downloaded to an SD card. We recommend using Etcher.
- Insert the freshly burnt SD card into the Nvidia Jetson TX1.
- Warning! This will also completely erase internal storage media, so please make a backup first.
- Press and hold for 1 second the POWER push button.
- The device is performing a shutdown. Please wait until all LEDs are off.
The red LED next to the fan power connector may stay on.
- Remove the resinOS installation media.
- Remove and re-connect power to the board.
- Your device should appear in your application dashboard within a few minutes. Have fun!