GPT error when installing balena os on jetson TX2

After flashing balena OS on my sd card by using balena etcher / linux dd command , I found my sd card was been split into five partitions.
then I inserted into my device, Jetson TX2, the device shows the GPT error and can not be able to online on my openbalena instance:

GPT: Primary header thinks Alt. header is not at the end of the disk.
GPT:2670591 != 61071359
GPT: Alternate GPT header not at the end of the disk.
GPT:2670591 != 61071359
GPT: Use GNU Parted to correct GPT errors.
mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6 p7p p8 p9 p10 p11 p12 p13 p14 p15 p16 p17 p18 p19 p20 p21…

The sd card can not also read on the computer anymore. The balena OS seems would overwrite the header file of SD card. Does anyone know how to fix the error?

Though I changed the way of flashing, copy and paste the image file of balena OS on Windows, and it didn’t show the GPT error, but it still can not make the device online, the log shows:

os-config[1208]: Awaiting service configuration…
resin-supervisor[1761]: [event] Event: Device bootstrap {}
2c8e9f265872[1217]: [event] Event: Device bootstrap {}
2c8e9f265872[1217]: [info] New device detected. Provisioning…
resin-supervisor[1761]: [info] New device detected. Provisioning…
resin-supervisor[1761]: [event] Event: Device bootstrap failed, retrying {“delay”:30000,“error”:{“message”:“”}}

Hi

• Do you have any other devices that are connected to the balenaCloud from the same network that you are using for the Jetson?
  • Are you by any chance trying this from China?

Hi,

1. No, this is the first device, and I am trying to connect with my self-hosted openbalena instance
  2. No, I can only try from Taiwan

Hello,
I found a similar issue on the nvidia forums, and it seems to suggest a partitioning issue. I’m asking about this within our team, but in the mean time, please could you take a look to see if it helps you:

Hello,
Which balenaOS image are you flashing exactly ?

GPT: Primary header thinks Alt. header is not at the end of the disk.

This is expected, you are flashing an image that is smaller than your sd card, so the GPT footer (Alt. header ) is not at the end of the sd card. It will be moved when the device boots and resizes the partitions to fill the whole sd card.

The sd card can not also read on the computer anymore. The balena OS seems would overwrite the header file of SD card

There is no such thing as a “header file of SD card”. If you’re using windows, you won’t be able to see ext partitions.

Though I changed the way of flashing, copy and paste the image file of balena OS on Windows

I’m surprised it even boots. Where did you paste the image ? You have to flash the disk image with dd or etcher.