Failed to download image, due to 'connect ECONNREFUSED

Can’t download the services
Can you find out what the problem might be?
(I have tried several microsd cards)

balena-sound_withered-wind-23.05.22_20_03_21_(+0200).txt (35.2 KB)

Thank you!

What type of microSD cards have you tried, as far as brand and speed? Can you also run the device health checks on the diagnostics menu in the balenaCloud dashboard and see if any problems are reported?

I’ll check the memory cards at home.

dd2b2673b29524302ba080020c84fea6_diagnostics_2022.05.24_07.26.46+0000.txt (1.1 MB)

memory cards

Hello, can you send the diagnostics file again please. I can’t seem to open it.

dd2b2673b29524302ba080020c84fea6_diagnostics_2022.05.24_07.26.46+0000.txt (1.1 MB)

Hello,
I hope this will be good.
Maybe email?

Would memory cards be suitable?

Thanks for sending the file through, I am seeing repeated errors about Device state apply error Error: connect ECONNREFUSED /var/run/balena-engine.sock. These are error from the balena-engine. There are threads in the past similar to this,

To troubleshoot this, we need to restore the engine first and run the healthchecks to see if this is due to SD card corruption or slow read/writes as we have seen before. Let’s start with an balena Engine restart with the command systemctl restart balena. Then, use systemctl status balena to check the status of the engine as well as logs. If everything is fine, do try running the healthchecks again and maybe then we could see what’s the real issue is about. If this doesn’t fix then you can provide us support access and provide us the device URL as a private message and we can checkout the device for you.

Did you get my message?

Hi @szikib82! The latest message we from you was the one with the diagnostics. After that Vipul gave some troubleshooting suggestions. Did you send any other messages after that? Did you had the chance to try Vipul’s suggestions?

Hello,

I sent a private message to Vipul. (device URL)
I could not solve the bug. As suggested by Vipul. :expressionless:

someone help me please
device url

Hello, we have your two device UUIDs but it looks like support access has expired. Please enable support access for an extended period (such as a week if possible) and we’ll take a look at the device(s).