Hello, I’m having trouble with the wifi-connect and I was hoping for some advice as I have hit a wall.
I have a Raspberry PI 3 b+. I attempted to install the wifi-connect based on the documentation.
- I enabled SSH
- I download the bash file in terminal: bash <(curl -L https://github.com/balena-io/wifi-connect/raw/master/scripts/raspbian-install.sh)
- I added a system script: sudo nano /lib/systemd/system/wifi-connect-start.service
- I added the following:
Description=Balena wifi connect service
- I enabled: sudo systemctl enable wifi-connect-start.service
- I disabled wifi with : $ nmcli connection delete name_or_uuid
So that the wifi-connect would load up once a wifi connection could not be established.
- I rebooted. However, I cannot find a wifi-connect AP on my network to connect to. I also tried writing a system script to sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/wifi-connect-start.service to no avail. Any pointers as to what I did wrong or what to do next? Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.