Balena Sound Master for Raspberry Pi 3

I am trying to get my old hifi to be wifi. My application on the balenaCloud is named Starter.

I’m running Windows 10, I go to command prompt and make sure I am in the balena-sound-master folder, and I type “balena push Starter”.

I get this error:

[Error] Could not detect project type: Service main: Could not find a Dockerfile for this service

I checked out the forum and found this :[Error] Could not detect project type - when pushing

version: ‘2’
services:
bluetooth-audio:
network_mode: host
restart: always
build: ./bluetooth-audio
privileged: true
labels:
io.balena.features.dbus: 1
io.balena.features.supervisor-api: 1
airplay:
build: ./airplay
labels:
spotify:
build: ./spotify
labels:

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I’ve just had a quick look, and this appears to be working correctly for me. Just to clarify, you cloned the repository, didn’t make any changes, and carried out balena push Starter?

Although the error message suggests it can’t find a Dockerfile, if you’re in the root of the repository it should be picking up the docker-compose.yml file instead. If you’re using the Windows command line, can you let us know what dir /s displays in the same directory as you’re carrying out balena push Starter?

Also, if you could run the command with DEBUG=1 prepended (eg. DEBUG=1 balena push Starter), and paste the entire output, that would also help us track down what may be going on.

Best regards,

Heds