Balena OS --runtime nvidia

NEED HELP ASAP

I wanted certain plugins to be available inside container. Having Ubuntu 18.04 as host on Jetson Nano SD Card, after using the command ‘docker run -it --runtime nvidia bash’, I could access the container and those plugins were available in the docker. These plugins were also available in Ubuntu 18.04. Now, I have latest balenaOS image in Jetson Nano SD Card. I have this image: nvcr.io/nvidia/l4t-base:r32.5.0 as container having l4t 32.5 same as balenaOS latest version. After running the command ‘balena run -it --runtime nvidia 526835774af8 bash’, I am getting this error: ‘balena run -it --runtime nvidia 526835774af8 bash balena: Error response from daemon: Unknown runtime specified nvidia.
See ‘balena run --help’.’. I tried using it with --privileged flag. Also, I tried using the command ‘balena run -it --gpus all 526835774af8 bash’. I am not able to see those plugins inside the docker.

Also, does balenaOS have omxh264dec.

balenaOS does not support runtime nvidia.
balenaEngine does also have no plugin support, it has been removed to make it smaller in difference to Docker.
You can use Nvidia Jetson with balena and also use CUDA/GPU acceleration, but not with the nvidia base image. You can read more here: Jetson: Support Nvidia Docker Images

And also there are some examples to build your own jetson images from scratch: GitHub - balena-io-examples/jetson-examples: Sample applications for the Jetson Nano, TX2, Xavier AGX and Xavier NX platforms

This one also mentions omxh264dec, but I never tested it: