Athens Workshop + Hackathon - Sept 23

Our next resin.io workshop + hackathon will be in Athens, Greece on September 23rd. We’d love to have you join us if you’re in the area! You can get your tickets here:

The entire resin.io team gathers for a summit in Athens once per year. This workshop + hackathon will cap off our week together, which means you’ll get to spend time with a bunch of the resin.io team :slight_smile:

Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

The workshop was fantastic, thank you everyone from resin.io for your support and the goodies! https://s26.postimg.org/9kro8ssa1/P9230035.jpg

2 Likes

Many thanks to all everyone from resin and the cube for a superb event. I was really surprised to see (and meet) such a huge number of people there to help learn, well, pretty much anything. More than once I hear someone say, “I don’t know the answer to that but, the person who does is here. Let me go find out for you.”

Great food, great company and an all around great time. I’m sure I learned more tricks in the time I was there than I did in the weeks leading up to the event when I worked at home from the site documentation. Once I got home (well this morning anyhow) I was able to spin up the sense-hat and amaze my son. We look forward to exploring more with our new found untethered updates via resin and creating stuff together.

Once again, thank you to everyone that was there! (I’ll set an alarm for next year now.)
best,
Mark

2 Likes

Hi!

Quick message to say thanks to resin for this workshop/hackathon!

I’m posting here what I got up to:

1 Like

Thanks Mark! Glad you enjoyed it and were able to learn some new things - that’s the goal :slight_smile:

Thanks Stratos! Really glad you enjoyed it!

Nice!