stuck on Update successful, rebooting

My balena webcam has stopped responding and is stuck in the update successful, rebooting phase after doing on OS and supervisor update to 12.7.5 rev 1 and 12.6.8 respectively. I have power cycled the rpi3 several times without any luck. Here is the device link balena dashboard | garage-cam (balena-cloud.com)

I tried to ssh into the device and got the following : all SubConns are in TransientFailure, latest connection error: connection error: desc = “transport: Error while dialing dial unix /var/run/balena-engine/containerd/balena-engine-containerd.sock: connect: connection refused”: unavailable
all SubConns are in TransientFailure, latest connection error: connection error: desc = “transport: Error while dialing dial unix /var/run/balena-engine/containerd/balena-engine-containerd.sock: connect: connection refused”: unavailable
SSH session disconnected

I have granted support access to the device as well.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello @mtolbert

Welcome to the balena Forums. We are looking into the issue that you have reported and will get back to you when we have any updates.

Regards
Mark

Hi, looks like the metadata store of containerd (which is a core component of the container engine) was corrupted. I unblocked it for you and things should be back to working now

This could be due to your SD card starting to wear. Are you writing out data to it from your application?

I appreciate it Robert. The only thing that RPI is running is the webcam operation .

Gotcha, thanks Micah. Glad to hear it is back in action.