Hey @SplitIce sorry about the delay, would it be possible to move this other issue to another forum thread please?
Just a quick update to let you know that a patch went out to staging last night which is designed to prevent you requesting a bad commit value.
It is being tested now, and when we are happy that it is working as intended then it can be released to live.
Good morning @SplitIce
I just wanted to update you to let you know that this patch has gone live.
If you still have any issues then please let us know.